17 March 2009

Things that Currently Interest Me, March Edition



1. Seeing $1.99 movies at the Patriot 

2. Dove Dark Chocolate Promises with Almonds

3. Laurie R. King's Mary Russell series

4. "Damages" and the very kick-ass Glenn Close

5. The SXSW book publishing panel and the simultaneous mutiny/Twitter-fest of its audience

6. Making a big clothing donation 

7. What the writers of the "L Word" series finale were thinking

8. Whether I should opt for a Kindle or Sony Reader

9. When I might afford to buy a Kindle or Sony Reader

10. Fat Bastard Blushing Bastard Rosé, and the day, not long from now, that I'll be sipping it on my back porch

And you?

2 comments:

  1. Man, if you figure out what the writers of the L Word were thinking, I will buy you many bottles of that Fat Bastard Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Catch-22, because I think I'd need to consume many bottles to get into the mindset of those writers.

    I heard a rumor that it was left so open-ended because Ilene Chaiken wants to angle for a movie deal, a la Sex and the City. To which I say, good luck with that, sister.

    ReplyDelete